2022-2023 Meeting Notices
In accordance with the Maryland Condominium Act and our Bylaws, all meetings of the Board and Board-authorized committees must be held in open session after providing reasonable notice in writing to each unit owner. This is that notice.
The Mutual will conduct its Board meetings and Budget & Finance Committee meetings in person in the Sullivan Room of the Administration Building, and via Zoom. The Zoom link, meeting ID, & passcode will be sent to all owners on our email distribution list*, or by requesting it in an email to email@example.com.
- The Board of Directors meets on the third Tuesday of every month at 2:00pm.
- The Budget & Finance Committee meets as needed.
- The Building Rep Committee meets quarterly, on the second Tuesday of February, May, August, & November, at 10:00am.
Notice of any changes or cancellations to the regular calendar may be:
- posted in building lobbies and dropped in Plaza Home mailboxes,
- posted on the Home Page of this website,
- posted on the front page of our newsletter The Grapevine,
- sent by robo-call, and/or
- sent by email*.
*Montgomery County law requires the Mutual to have owners’ written permission to send official notifications by email. Please submit the completed “Email Authorization Form” to our Mutual Assistant or to firstname.lastname@example.org.