2020-2021 Meeting Notices
In accordance with the Maryland Condominium Act and our Bylaws, all meetings of the Board and Board-authorized committees must be held in open session after providing reasonable notice in writing to each unit owner. This is that notice.
During the continuing Covid-19 health emergency, the Mutual will conduct its Board meetings and Budget & Finance Committee meetings via Zoom. The link, meeting ID, & passcode will be sent to all owners on our email distribution list*, or by requesting it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ‘attend’ a teleconference meeting, phone 425-436-6331, enter the access code 891183#, and give your name at the prompt.
- The Board of Directors meets on the third Tuesday of every month at 9:30am.
- The Budget & Finance Committee meets as needed.
- The Building Rep Committee meets quarterly, on the second Tuesday of February, May, August, & November, at 10:00am via teleconference.
Notice of any changes or cancellations to the regular calendar may be:
- posted in building lobbies and dropped in Plaza Home mailboxes,
- posted on the Home Page of our website at http://www.mutual-14.org,
- posted on the front page of our newsletter The Grapevine,
- sent by robo-call, and/or
- sent by email*.
*Montgomery County law requires the Mutual to have owners’ written permission to send official notifications by email. Please submit the completed “Email Authorization Form” to our Mutual Assistant or to email@example.com.