2020 Meeting Notices
During the current health emergency the Mutual is conducting its meetings by teleconference. You can ‘attend’ any meeting by phoning 425-436-6331, entering the access code 891183#, and giving your name at the prompt.
In accordance with the Maryland Condominium Act and our Bylaws, all meetings of the Board and Board-authorized committees must be held in open session after providing reasonable notice in writing to each unit owner. This is that notice.
- The Board of Directors meets on the third Tuesday of every month at 9:30am in the Sullivan Room of the Administration Building.
- A combined Board and Budget & Finance Committee will meet quarterly in 2020 on the second Monday of the month (February 10, May 11, August 10, & November 9) at 10:00 AM in the Potomac Room in Clubhouse 1.
- The Building Rep Committee meets on the second Tuesday of even-numbered months, at 10:00am in the Annapolis Room in Clubhouse 1.
- The Landscape Committee meets on the day before the Board of Directors meeting, between April and October, at 1:30pm in the Annapolis Room in Clubhouse 1.
- The membership and activities of The Property Maintenance Committee and its sub-committee, Architectural Design, have been suspended indefinitely.
Notice of any changes or cancellations to the regular calendar may be:
- posted in building lobbies and dropped in Plaza Home mailboxes,
- posted on the Home Page of our website at http://www.mutual-14.org,
- posted on the front page of our newsletter The Grapevine,
- sent by robo-call, and/or
- sent by email*.
Room assignments are subject to change by the E&R Department. Please check the message board in the Clubhouse 1 lobby.
*Montgomery Count law requires the Mutual to get owners’ written permission to send official notifications by email. Please submit the “Email Authorization” form to our Mutual Assistant.