Effective March 1, 2021
Procedures for Moving In – Moving Out of Mutual 14
Elevator Use for 2nd and 3rd Floor Apartments:
The elevator lobbies may be used for staging a reasonable number of furnishings to be loaded on or off the elevator. The elevator should be loaded, unloaded, and promptly released so that it can be used by other residents of the building between trips.
Deliveries and In-Unit Construction Work:
Deliveries may be scheduled between 8:00am & 7:00pm, Monday through Saturday.
In-unit construction work, including set-up and clean-up, may begin no earlier than 8:00am and must cease by 7:00pm, Monday through Saturday (no Sundays or public holidays).
Unit owners will be held financially responsible for damages to Mutual property reasonably found to have resulted from their move.
- Any debris (other than ordinary household waste) resulting from work performed by a moving company, delivery company, or contractor is to be taken away by them, NOT put in the building’s trash room.
- All packing cartons emptied by the resident in the course of settling in must be flattened. Apartment residents should put them in or next to the paper recycling bin in the trash room. Plaza Home residents should put them on their driveway for collection.
- Trash collection dates can be found in your “welcome pack”, in our newsletter “The Grapevine”, or on lobby bulletin boards. Packing cartons and wrappings may also be brought to the nearby transfer station located at 16101 Frederick Rd., Gaithersburg
An emergency is defined as an event (inside a unit or in the common areas) in which damage or destruction to property is occurring or imminent.
- During regular business hours 8:30-4:30 call PPD [Physical Properties Dept.] at 301-598-1500.
- After hours or on holidays & weekends, call the Main Gate at 301-598-1044.
- Call 911 for any emergency medical situation.